Sep 08, 2022
External Vacancy Announcement
Position Title: Agric Promic Coordinator
Contract Type: Temporarily
Duty Stations: Benue State
Proposed Starting date: As soon as possible
Date Issued: 9th September, 2022
Deadline for Application: 12th September, 2022.
Number of Positions: 1
Duration of contract: 4 Months
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Training of loan applicants on loan principles and business plan.
- Carry out loan disbursement to successful applicants
- Loan recovery and documentation
- Loan documentation and reporting
- Perform any other task as may be assigned
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a minimum of national diploma in accounting or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in relevant work is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication & reporting skills.
- Excellent coordination skills: culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members.
- Sound overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management.
HOW TO APPLY: Please be informed that this is a one-step application method.
Email Your Application:
- Kindly prepare an application/letter of motivation, resume.
- Submit the application and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting in the subject line the title of the position (VERY IMPORTANT).
Kindly note that a written test will be conducted for this position which will be followed by a competency based interview.
THERE IS NO NEED TO SEND OTHER CERTIFICATES WITH THE APPLICATION AT THIS STAGE.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.